My Old Plants

Tuesday, February 10, 2009










You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Old meh? no white leaves also :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your plants look healthy. Just don't have Chee Yan look after your plants while you're away, she almost killed my Ivies. She watered it too much.
    I think you should have a link to my facebook on your blog: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=778138956&ref=profile
    I've an account on gmail but never used it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your potted plants!! I tried to start (propagate?) a shoot from a succulent on several occasions - well twice - to no avail. I won't give up. Love the look of your garden (of old plants) sooo much!

    ReplyDelete

Paperblog

All Gardening Sites

BLOG SEARCH ENGINE

DIRECTORY OF GARDENING BLOGS

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *