Promising Plants

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

For those who have taken time to spread the word about my workshop, thank you so much! The event went well. Check out the pictures from this FB: Gardening Workshop.

Now that the workshop is over, I am glad I can take a look at what I have left behind in my garden :) Below is a shallot that I just rested on some soil. Its beautiful leaves are looking promising. They grew in height really fast after this stage.



The pink blooms of my impatiens are always outstanding. The blooms are as big as the leaves and they appear more and more by the days. Glad that I didn't decide to replant, I just cut back the plants after the last flush of flowers, otherwise I have to wait longer to see these pretty blooms, yay!



The Parlour Palm below has been in the garden for a couple of years now. It has been really productive in producing the fronds. I love how bushy it has gotten and I think I am going to take into the inside for display after this ;)



The colour of these roses were much deeper initially but the cooler temperature has prolonged their lifespan and hence faded slower.



Nonetheless, have a great day!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Hahaha... Ya shalot was a promising plant. No soil no water still germinated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right! It can just grow and grow. In fact, the leaves are a little messy now, so they need a cut back already...

      Delete
  2. Glad to know your workshop went well. Congrats!
    Thanks for sharing those nice flowers from your garden. I do love palms a lot. Yours look just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jade C! The flowers have been extremely helpful for perking up the garden. I thought the rainy weather will stop this week but it is still really cloudy today :(

      Delete
  3. I bought three varieties of impatiens yesterday, they are really coloring my garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How lovely! My friend gave me this impatiens as a "guarantee". If his dies, he knows why to get it back ;P

      Delete

Press

Paperblog

All Gardening Sites

BLOG SEARCH ENGINE

DIRECTORY OF GARDENING BLOGS

GDPR Policy

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *