New Old Plants

Sunday, April 24, 2022

It has been a while since I last posted an update of my garden. Now that everything is almost back to normal, I can now shop and add/replace some pretty plants to my garden in addition to the regular robust ones I still have.


I used to have several gloxinias with different colours but with time, they have faded and died one by one. This red one I saw at a nursery the other day was selling at a reasonable price hence I brought one back.



I also bought a new Watermelon Peperomia. However, I don't recall that the new leaves of my previous one were pink. This is so special, perhaps a new variety. In any case, I really hope this one can survive as long or even longer than the old one I had years ago ;)


Besides that I have made a new terrarium in preparation for my next workshop... 


Like it?


Happy shopping for plants and gardening!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Press

Paperblog

All Gardening Sites

BLOG SEARCH ENGINE

DIRECTORY OF GARDENING BLOGS

GDPR Policy

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *