A Little Bloom Brightens the Day

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Just living is not enough... 


...one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower, quoting Hans Christian Andersen.




















I have not mentioned about my Guppy Plant for such a long time.















I must do it this time as it has finally re-bloomed... Oh, I am so delighted when I saw the little 'guppy' :-)






















The plant has not been growing anything ever since I pruned it, maybe about two years ago if I remember correctly. You have such a plant in your garden? I would love to know :-)

















Happy gardening!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. A little bloom certainly does brighten the day, what a cute little guppy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot going on Sweetie! Thanks for sharing and visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use to have the guppy plant but I gave up on it when it became too finicky for my liking. Your Bromeliad has such nice contrasting colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Guppy does look like a real guppy...

    ReplyDelete

Press

Paperblog

All Gardening Sites

BLOG SEARCH ENGINE

DIRECTORY OF GARDENING BLOGS

GDPR Policy

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *