I Heart Earth Day :-D

Monday, April 22, 2013

Specially for those green at heart...

I just wanted to share with you, my simple and natural way of showing the green side of me ;-) 

I used one of my Epipremnum aureum plants, commonly known as money plant to make this 2D heart-shaped topiary. 

























I wrote about this little gardening project in the New Straits Times (a local paper here) and the article was published in NST Life & Times on 20 April 2013.


I hope you would enjoy making this Earth Day project like I did. It is my little contribution for this meaningful day :-D

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. A cute, green heart. I don't read your papers but congratulations, must be nice to be published :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I meant to post something for Earth day but I forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steph, congrats about extending out to the print media. Great way to mark Earth Day - like Vetsy, I forgot too to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Steph, loved your article! Keep them coming!

    //Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice symbol and beautiful creation Steph..♥ send you my best thoughts..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is indeed a heart-felt moment to share this Earth Day project to others.
    Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Press

Paperblog

All Gardening Sites

BLOG SEARCH ENGINE

DIRECTORY OF GARDENING BLOGS

GDPR Policy

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *