Repainting My Garden

Monday, March 23, 2020

Rusty racks and peeling paint on walls got freshen up! Spent days in the heat doing this. Now I am relieved to see a new coat of paint on those racks and walls. The process was tough though but productive. Given the restricted movement order, I was able to kill some time by just repainting. 


Earlier before I began my repainting tasks, I managed to take a couple of pics of my plants. This one below is my Episcia that was spilling over a small pot. Its muted yellow blooms and the leaves have never fail to captivate my eyes.



Catnip growing strong in spite of the hot weather...



This bunch of roses looked absolutely gorgeous one morning hence deserves to be mentioned right here.



I think my One-Day-Yellow dessert rose has reverted, I mean, mutated back to its original hue. Not supposed to be red. 



The throat of the bloom was still yellow though.




Nevertheless, happy gardening ;)

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Wow the roses are really georgous. Purely white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blooms, that desert rose I like the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It had been a difficult week during these times when the lockdown took place. My only consolation was clearing and cleaning up the garden..which still appears to be messy as before.
    However your plants looks good and well arranged - I for one finding it so difficult to manage when the overgrown.

    Take care and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to cut off a lot of foliage from my plants to clear, clean and paint. Now the shrubs are taking their own sweet time to bounce back.

      Delete

Press

Paperblog

All Gardening Sites

BLOG SEARCH ENGINE

DIRECTORY OF GARDENING BLOGS

GDPR Policy

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *