Bee Flower

Sunday, May 17, 2020

See that tiny white bloom in the pic below? It is the flower of my rosemary. Perhaps the warm weather over the past one week has promoted the blooming activity in this plant. Regardless, the dainty flower is looking really delightful. Haven't noticed any bees coming by yet though. 

Hey, Mr Bee are you buzzing around? I bet you can't find a similar flower around here.



On the other side of my garden, my Dwarf Azalea is blooming as well and plenty too. Every flower is huge, just not scented.



Can you spot the Dwarf Azalea blooms from the pic below?



And these are the blooms of my Impatiens (see pic below). They are the perfect bloom for shady nooks. 



Happy gardening!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Azalea seem so suitable with your enviroment. I noticed its never fail to bloom. I love Azalea's but not lasting in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Azalea is placed outside and under the sun most of afternoon. I find it strange that the it grew so well too.

      Delete
  2. Rosemary flower does looks cute and pretty.We are also into summers and while I am able to save impatiens from summer heat still don't know when will they get back into flowering .Azaleas are always treated as an annuals in our region.Happy gardening and stay safe .I had recently posted about my summer flowers too.Check it out here
    http://jaipurgardening.blogspot.com/2020/05/summer-is-here.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Arun, happy summer and hope all our flowerings blooms soon. Will check out your summer flowers right now ;)

      Delete
  3. All lush and flowering. You are very good with plants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, meintheswim :D

      Delete

Press

Paperblog

All Gardening Sites

BLOG SEARCH ENGINE

DIRECTORY OF GARDENING BLOGS

GDPR Policy

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *